|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||New York City / Midtown|
|Area||New York, USA|
|Salary||90k to 100k depending on experience|
- Database Manager (Raiser’s Edge)
- -Manage the Donor Database staff (6 people) to ensure all departmental duties/projects are completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- -Define and create policies and procedures to improve departmental data processes to achieve the most efficient use of data and analysis for fundraising purposes.
- -Manage multiple high-level projects simultaneously.
- -Identify and implement new training modules to ensure that all fundraising staff is utilizing Raiser’s Edge to its fullest capacity.
- -Run complex queries and generate donor database reports
- -Address and resolve all donor related issues referred over by the Development Office
- -Bachelor’s degree required preferably in the Technology field
- -Proven expertise using the Raiser’s Edge fundraising system,RE NXT
- -Experience using Luminate and Import-o-matic
- -Five plus years of proven leadership and supervisory skills managing teams of 5 plus employees and overseeing a database of more than 100,000 records
- -Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Microsoft Access
- -Excellent verbal and written communication skills